“Welcome to the future” event marks the debut of Varyflex V2 Offset packaging press and iFLEX label press on May 19, 2015
OMET is the organizer of an exclusive Debut event on May 19, 2015 for the market launch of its new printing machines Varyflex V2 Offset for flexible packaging printing and iFLEX label press.
The evening event, whose title “Welcome to the future” suggests the level of innovation and technology involved in the two equipment just brought to the market, will start at 6pm at OMET factory in Lecco, Italy, and will be followed by a dinner for all participants.
OMET new presses embody the highest innovation and attention to details, filling a gap of technology in their respective markets.
iFLEX label press makes of ease of operation and cost awareness its main merits. Its simplicity is increased by the presence of many innovative features supporting the printer in its daily work:
- iVision control system
- First application of laser in flexo printing to ensure rapidity of job changeover and register precision
- Reduced machine footprint
- Shortest web path available on the market
- Only machine with Direct Drive on the printing groups
- Converting Express, new OMET’s quick sleeve change system
- Rock’n’Roll matrix rewinder
Varyflex V2 Offset is the most comprehensive machine if the need is to print efficiently any job run in packaging printing. Varyflex V2 reaches perfection through the addition of Offset with sleeves, whose printing group is absolutely innovative and revolutionary:
- Revolver cart for sleeves change speeding up the format changeover
- Increased printing precision and unit stiffness
- Inking train with 20 rollers plus additional roller that maintains wetting separated from inking
- Vision-2 register control system, both lateral and transversal
- Extra rigidity for reduced plate vibrations
- Automatic washing on board of the machine
The Debut of Varyflex V2 Offset and iFLEX will anticipate a 3 days’ Open doors event at OMET factory in Lecco, Italy. During the Open doors, taking place from May 20 to 22, every day from 10am to 5pm, customers will have a chance to assist to demonstrations on the two newly presented machines as well as on other presses in the company range.
OMET will be present at Converflex Show in Milan from 19-23 May, 2015, booth C200, where a technology gallery will offer visitors a complete view on OMET’s most versatile and advanced technology.