ROTRONIC has a new sword handheld for temperature and humidity measurements in paper and cardboard stacks, also for textiles. The HP-GTS sword is ideal for making spot-checks and longer-term measurements during the production process and throughout product storage. This ensures highest paper quality for printing (e.g. colour registration and paper flatness). The instrument is also essential to determine product conditions for conservators working in museums and galleries.
- Measures relative humidity and temperature in stacks of paper and
performs psychrometric moisture calculations
- Large graphical display of up to four measured values
- Freely adjustable visual and audible alarms
- 64,000 data point memory with programmable logging interval
- Range of application: -10…60 °C / 0…100 %rh (non-condensing)
- Accuracy at 23 °C (±5 °C): ±2 %RH, ±0.3 °C
The HP-GTS replaces the ever popular GTS sword hygrometer.
Contact Rotronic for a technical datasheet and product demonstration.
T: 01293 571000
Rotronic Instruments (UK) Ltd
1a Crompton Fields, Crompton Way, Crawley,
West Sussex RH10 9EE