NDC Technologies launches SlimTrak II, the next-generation space-saving scanning measurement system for narrow web processes
NDC Technologies, a leading global provider of intelligent, connected measurement and control solutions, is known across the industry for offering the broadest portfolio of gauging and scanning system technologies. Listening closely to the market and customer needs, the R&D team at NDC recently released its SlimTrak II scanning measurement system.
SlimTrak II is the next-generation, single-beam scanner that is uniquely designed to fit into the tightest machine spaces. The extremely compact footprint requires minimal installation space, allowing you to capture critical measurements. SlimTrak II supports NDC’s single infrared reflection and gamma backscatter gauges. And it offers applications versatility, enabling it to be used on production lines across a range of processes including lacquer coating on foil, adhesive tapes, label stock, hotmelt coaters, dry lamination, re-moisturizing, water-based coatings, extrusion coating and laminating, and sheet extrusion, to name a few.
Performance-wise, SlimTrak offers the best value for the investment. Benefits include:
- Extremely compact footprint allowing you to capture critical measurements
- Robust scanning measurements for all converting and film extrusion applications
- Built for high performance with engineered-beam construction for excellent scanner rigidity
- Easy maintenance for maximum uptime via easily accessible, modular replaceable parts
- Low cost of ownership from long-lasting, reliable, trouble-free operation
To learn more, download the information kit and talk to one our product experts.