LED2000series Stroboscopes – Next generation technology enables equivalent output to Xenon Strobes
Unilux continues to expand its inspection solutions with latest generation of stroboscopic inspection lights. The LED2000series combines operational and environmental benefits of LEDs with the power of Xenon-based strobes.
The new lights deliver:
- Increased inspection capabilities enabled by control of flash rate and flash duration, softer light for highly reflective surfaces, and smaller size for more flexible mounting options.
- More evenly distributed light across the entire web, achieved by new lens designs.
- Greater operating efficiency, including only 25% to 35% of the power consumption of traditional strobe lights and longer lamp life for lower maintenance costs.
- Environmental benefits, including no ozone emissions.
The LED2000 family includes six models: From the 250 to the 2500 – covering widths of 250mm to 2.9m (depending on mounting location and ambient lighting control to help best match inspection requirements).
- Emits an excellent white light approaching the visible spectrum of sunlight
- Improved lens design for a more uniform output without hot-spots and spillage into areas outside the intended target.
- Simulated “constant on” lighting effect to illuminate the production line without requiring additional incandescent or fluorescent lights.
- Easy expansion – chain up to 10 lights
- Slim profile with hinged mounting yoke allows installation in tight or inaccessible areas
- Multiple triggering options
- Independent light intensity settings
- Greater flash rate range – to cover all combinations of repeat patterns and line speed
- Adjustable flash duration – choose from 2 to 100 µSec.
- Extensive functional controls to fine-tune inspection parameters for each job
Printing: Packaging, Labels, Slitting, Rewinding, Embossing, Doctor Machines, Die-cutting
Converting: Laminating and coating inspection, Slitting, Rewinding, Doctor Machines, Metalizing, Die-cutting
Paper: Specialty paper and calendar inspection, Slitting, Rewinding, Doctor Machines, Die-cutting
Metals: Galvanizing lines, Coating and paint lines, Blanking lines, Aluminum inspection, Bridle rolls
Other: Motion analysis, Water displays, Special effect lighting
Ask for a demo on-site at your machine and see the difference.
Unilux Europe GmbH
Your contact in UK: