Label Traxx, the management software (MIS) specialist for the label converting industry has announced the key new features it will be promoting at Labelexpo Europe in September. Label Traxx is an end-to-end management software system designed to improve converter efficiency and increase profitability.
“As well as demonstrating the core functionality of our management software, we have a number of new capabilities we are pleased to introduce at Labelexpo,” says Label Traxx president Ken Meinhardt. “We are excited to demonstrate our new flexible packaging tools, proof approval procedures in our online customer portal Siteline and also the results of some optimisation projects with key partners including HP Indigo, Esko and Herma.”
Label Traxx will be promoting the following new capabilities:
- Dedicated flexible packaging workflows for companies selling unsupported film, sachets and pouches by weight. The tools available help with the accurate and consistent estimating of flexible packaging along with tailored features specifically for order processing.
- Ensure that you get a demo of Siteline – Label Traxx’s new online interface – while you are at the show. Don’t restrict your customers to only working with you during office hours. Siteline is a web portal enabling end users to order repeat labels, view product specifications, see order history – and now they can also approve proofs – from their mobile device, whenever they want.
- HP Indigo press users can now retrieve their actual clicks by job from the press for accurate job costing purposes. Label Traxx connects to HP’s PrintOS Jobs API and accesses the clicks and production details. It then includes these clicks as part of the Label Traxx job costing analysis.
- Esko QuickStart for labels now integrates with Label Traxx. QuickStart provides converters with prepress software that contains built-in workflows for flexo and digital. The predefined workflow with Label Traxx creates bi-directional communication between the two systems. Job data is passed from Label Traxx which automates step and repeat, file planning of “ganged” labels across the web, lead-in and lead-out frame management. QuickStart can then pass prepress status information back to Label Traxx. QuickStart is designed to provide a rapid installation and implementation phase.
- Come and talk to us about our upcoming integration with Herma. The integration means that Herma’s EPSMA barcode roll numbers will drop into Label Traxx inventory when shipments are received. The manufacturer’s barcode can then be used for roll tracking at press. Press operators scan the barcode and the data is stored for water-tight traceability and costing purposes.
Label Traxx is exhibiting at booth 9A10.