With a single contact point and thanks to a systemised analysis needs approach, Spoolex Group is able to manage all in-house complete projects for simple problematic to complicated ones. Working closely with Spoolex Group ensures efficiency, reliability, safety and serenity throughout the entire project, from first contact to equipment commissioning.
Spoolex is organised in four brands and provides three types of products: Converting equipment, robots and automated systems, and components.
Calemard: Designing and manufacturing of slitter-rewinders and spooling lines:
- More than 8,000 slitter-rewinders and spooling lines in operation in more than 100 countries
- Expert in slitting sensitive materials and tension control for over 60 years
- From single machine to complete converting cell
- From standard equipment to customised solution
Decoup+: Designing and manufacturing of ultrasonic cutting/sealing devices:
- Worldwide presence since 1975
- Industrial range from 75 to 1,200W
- Handled devices, semi-automated workstation or devices to be integrated on existing line, used at each step of production process (from looms to final make-up)
- Manufacturer of the original STAR devices for cutting of PP-Tapes fabrics on flat or circular weaving looms
Roll Concept: Designing and manufacturing of technical low inertia rollers:
- 25 years’ expertise
- Wide range of aluminium, steel, composites roller, thermal roller, winding cores and core adaptors
Then, RSPI, the newcomer in the Group, is specialised in the engineering and the production of handling/conveying and automation turnkey solutions for various industries.
- 10 years’ expertise
- Expert in industrial robots and integration of robotised cells
The acquisition of RSPI is the first step in Discover in a few months and the next steps in Spoolex’s strategic roadmap…
You can see the company at K 2016, from October 19-26, at Messe Düsseldorf, Germany, Stand A96 Hall 3.