The two-day European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging Conference will take place on March 16-17, 2016 in Berlin, Germany. Speakers and attendees of the Conference will bring together brand owners, retailers, leading sustainability experts, packaging converters and manufacturers, plastic collectors and reclaimers and organisations from around the globe.
Key industry players will give in-depth presentations and get involved in the Panel Discussions with senior level audience covering the most important topics in the market. The conference will also offer an exhilarating series of presentations, sessions and Q&A’s to deepen connections and move the sector forward.
At the event in Berlin you can exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities. Topics that are due to be covered include:
- Market trends and dynamics
- Performance materials: case studies
- Bridging the sustainability gap in the value chain
- Engaging with customers through innovative packaging
- Defining a holistic approach to sustainability along the entire packaging value chain
- Recovering the value of plastic packaging energy from waste
- Latest updates of the European regulatory developments
- Measuring environmental impacts through life cycle assessment
- Moving towards zero waste economy: reduce, reuse and recycle
- Breakthrough innovations
- Biobased plastic packaging: feedstocks, production and market insights
ACI, benefitting from a thorough research on the topic and market, will bring together the right companies and the best professionals to share their ‘job story’, which will have an exceptional value for the conference attendees who will receive a unique opportunity to examine all aspects of the market in practical terms.
With an investment of £1,495 (ex. VAT) you can take advantage of becoming a part of the story and gain valuable experience and priceless expertise. As the number of attendees is strictly limited, please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from high profile speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise
- Network with the industry leaders of sustainable packaging in food and beverage industry
- Gain the latest technology insights
- Discover how to effectively manage and utilise packaging waste and increase profitability
- Promote your company through exhibition or sponsorship opportunities
ACI’s European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging Conference will allow you to examine and analyse successful case studies of latest projects presented by industry leaders, along with exploring the latest technology advancements.
Who will attend?
You will be joined by leading companies representing brand owners, retailers, plastic converters, plastic manufacturers, plastic collectors and reclaimers, packaging and label designers and producers, environmental organisations, other investors and many more. They will attend this interactive conference in order to build strong relationships, maintain competitive advantage in the marketplace and discuss with key industry leaders who will share their insights and real-life working experiences with the audience.
Readers/subscribers are entitled to a special discount on registration. For further information or to register your attendance, contact Mado Lampropoulou on +44 (0)203 1410607 or MLampropoulou@acieu.net quoting CPA1D15.
See the event website for more information.