ebeam Technologies, the developer and manufacturer of electron beam (ebeam or EB) solutions, has recently announced a series of introductory electron beaming seminars being held around the world from September to December 2017.
The seminars are open to anyone interested in learning about the business benefits of electron beaming technology, including how it can help improve quality, speed-up processes and throughput and even revolutionise industry, especially when it comes to sustainability.
The seminars will take place in Belgium, UK, Germany, Poland, Japan, and China. The first European seminar, which is co-hosted with Uteco Converting S.p.A and INX Digital International, takes place at LabelExpo Europe, September 26, and will focus on digital printing and how innovation can help companies meet and exceed market demands.
The seminar will end with Uteco, ebeam and INX Digital unveiling the new mass personalisation, end-to-end narrow-web digital printer for labels and packaging, live at the company’s Labelexpo stand. Other ebeam seminars will also focus on the crosslinking of polymers, sterilisation of food packaging, and food safety and security. All will feature industry experts as guest speakers and attendees will have the opportunity to network over lunch.
The full seminar schedule:
– Japan: YXLON International KK, Yokohama –September 21, 10am – 3pm (includes technology demo)
– Belgium: Label Expo, Brussels – September 26, 10am – 1pm (includes technology demo)
– China: Jia Tong University, Shanghai –October 12, 10am – 3pm
– UK: Innovation Centre, Daresbury – November 7, 10am – 3pm (includes technology demo)
– Poland: Hotel Lord, Warsaw –November 9, 10am – 3pm
– Germany: Novotel Münich Airport –November 30, 10am – 3pm
Registration can be accessed here.
Through this series of seminars, ebeam Technologies aims to make electron beam technology more accessible to all industries, and help businesses and solution developers accelerate innovation journeys.