CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY FOR THE PAPER AND BOARD CONVERTING INDUSTRIES
At Pasaban we design and manufacture high technology machines such as sheeters and winders for paper and board converting industry as well as for other special materials.
Established in 1928, our strategic mission is to become specialists in finishing processes for the paper industry. And as for our main strengths, customization and precision are core, meaning that we are extremely adaptable to our customer´s special requirements, always finding the best possible solution with a highly efficient customer service.
Since the early 80`s we have introduced numerous improvements in our machines. As a result of this continuous innovation, in 2008 we became the world leaders in paper sheeters and from 2012 on we are worldwide known for our commitment to continuously improving our customer service across the globe.
- KB SHEETER - PAPER AND BOARD SHEETER FOR MILLS AND CONVERTERS
Simplex sheeter intended for paper and cardboard converting plants, paper finishing rooms and/or mills demanding high flexibility, substantial production requirements and high finished product quality.
- Width:maximum 2600 mm
- Maximum reel diameter:2.100
- Sheet length (min-max):400-1600 (2000) mm
- Maximum speed :350m/min
- COMPACT SHEETER- PAPER AND FOLDING CARTON SHEETER
Modular design sheeter targeted at converters and printers or packagers with medium production volumes demanding high flexibility, strict production requirements and outstanding quality of the finished product.
- Width :1450 or 1650
- Maximum reel diameter:1500 mm
- Sheet length (min-max):300-1650
- Maximum speed:300m/min
- Compact sheeter C-145: http://www.pasaban.com/UK-en/file/20/compact-c145
- Compact sheeter C-165: http://www.pasaban.com/UK-en/file/23/compact-c165
- PAPER AND BOARD WINDER / SLITTER REWINDER
Designed to supply reels with even edge profiles and a perfect reel structure for paper and cardboard converters. Reliable, processing materials with surfaces sensitive to marking by its shaft winding system