The industrial MTORRES Group headquartered in Pamplona, Spain, was founded in 1975 and has production sites in Spain, Italy, USA, and offices in Germany, Brazil and Shanghai. Nowadays, the company has more than 800 employees and its products are present in over 70 different countries with more than 650 customers worldwide.
MTORRES GROUP is a pioneering multidisciplinary company specializing in innovation, production and marketing of automated systems for industrial processes within the sectors of:
- Paper Converting - equipment for converting applications and complete tissue converting lines
- Aeronautics – special machine tools for the manufacturing of aerospace components, as well as tooling systems and assembly lines.
- Wind Energy – construction of experimental wind farms.
- Experts in composites for many applications.
MTORRES Group is world leader in web tension control and automatic unwinding. The main activity of the Paper Converting Division is the manufacturing of Splicers, Unwinders and Rewinders for continuous flexible webs.
MTORRES Group machinery is used in a broad range of sectors such as corrugating, printing, laminating, sheeting, die cutting, coating, gypsum board manufacturing, liquid packaging, aseptic packaging converting and tissue.
MTORRES Group main product lines include:
- Automatic Unwinders/Splicers for paper, paperboard and other high basis weight materials
- Automatic Unwinders/Splicers for light materials such as film, foil and low basis weight paper
- Center and Surface driven automatic Rewinders
- Automatic beltless Unwinders and Splicers for tissue and nonwovens
- Complete automatic tissue consumer and professional converting lines