North America’s leading converting exhibition
ICE USA is North America’s leading converting exhibition, bringing over 250 exhibitors together with thousands of packaging, paper, nonwoven and self-adhesive industry professionals. Manufacturers will showcase their latest equipment and technology from all key areas of converting, such as web coating, laminating, slitting, rewinding, coating, pouch making. ICE USA 2017 will mark the fourth show in the Americas, with highlights including:
Complimentary access to the co-located InPrint USA, the Industrial Print Show showcasing industrial print technology for advanced packaging and manufacturing.
- Technology and converting equipment on display from more than 250 exhibitors.
- Industry educational sessions for all levels of experience.
- ￼Complimentary one-on-one consultations with the event’s ‘Ask the Experts’ Program team to get advice on how to solve strategic, technical and operational challenges.
- Keynote address from Dr. Robert Fry, former chief economist for Dupont, discussing current conditions in the global economy and the outlook for future growth in US manufacturing.
- Complimentary access to “’he Future of Converting’ Theater sharing the latest converting market information.
- Two industry network receptions.
“What makes ICE USA unique and such an important show for the converting industry is the laser focus on converting solutions and the ability to see technology and equipment on display,” says Melissa Magestro, executive vice president of organising company, Mack Brooks Exhibitions. “Working in conjunction with the Association of International Metallisers, Coaters and Laminators (AIMCAL), we also pride ourselves on offering strong industry educational sessions for all levels of experience at the show that you can’t get anywhere else.”
This premier event is where converting professionals gather to see first-hand the latest machinery, technology, and manufacturing solutions. The ICE USA sessions provide the latest industry information presented by the people who know. Learn how to be more efficient and cost-effective in your jobs with knowledge you can take back to the workplace and implement right away.
‘Ask the Experts’ continues to be one of the most popular and valuable sessions. Offering one-on-one complimentary appointments with some of the industry’s leading consultants, the program is highly sought after at the exhibition. Experts are available to meet privately with attendees to help solve technical and operational challenges.
At ICE USA 2015, visitors represented 43 states and 35 countries. The top attending countries were USA, Canada, Mexico, China, UK and Germany. The event attracts top industry professionals from a wide range of industry sectors, including: packaging, paper, machine manufacturing, electronics, food and beverage, pharma/healthcare/medical, security, and self-adhesive tapes and labels.